Tuesday 20 April 2010

Morning Beauty


Walked for 75 minutes today from Stavangargatan to Rissne Centrum. It was a beautiful morning and I could see the grass covered in frost.Usually the walk takes 60 minutes, but today I got lost in my thought processes and took a wrong route, hence the extra 15 minutes!
I could hear my feet crushing the gravel and then when I walked on the grass, I realized it was so much quieter around me, except for the pleasant chirping of the birds.


There is a horse stable on the way, but I do not know that route completely, so I must explore that further on Saturday.It might shorten my walk a bit and also guard me more against the sun!

And last but not the least I love watching the horses, so it will be good if there is a way to Rissne through the stables.


Some days I go cycling on this route, and last time I collected a lot of branches.

Now those branches have tender, tiny leaves and I love to see this miracle every morning.
Today I stopped for 1 minute to watch the birds with lovely colours, as they sipped on water or as they hit the tree trunk with their teeny meeny beaks.
Yesterday when I cycled back home, it was dusk and the skyline was orange and red and beautiful! Fresh Air and Deers! One of them was perplexed to see me and felt trapped. Finally it hopped away from me as fast as it could and disappeared in the yellow dried grass.

4 comments:

Felix said...

book a bike for me... :-) will come with you..

Meetu said...

Come over, then we buy a bike for you too ! :)

gurjinder said...

reading it was like i shared the entire walk n the beautiful experience with you...
>:D<
especially the bird drinkin water frm tree trunk...

miss you

Meetu said...

That is the idea of this blog. I want to share all these wonderful memories with others and make it even better :)