Sunday 25 April 2010

Wild Flowers

Wild flowers at Säby gård / Järvafältet. A natural reserve having a horse riding club with many horses.

I love yellow flowers and they look perfect in the green background.
Aww.. look at them - beautiful !

I almost got run over by a tractor, when I was shooting a video of this.


We talk about creativity. I think that we understate this word, every time we use it for anything not created by God.
Such lovely colours - I fell in love!

Thanks to this new buddy in my life, I can re-live those moments of pure joy.
White and Blue - Hmm, not bad! Though - yellow and green rules, this is a close second :)

And I must learn to take better pictures. This one doesn't do enough justice to its true colours!
To see the flowers sway in wind, reminded me of a video I saw for promotions of Nikon5000D. I realized - hey let me try too! It is when I was testing my Nikon with video of swaying flowers, that the tractor came roaring by and I ran for my life!
I am quite sure I saw the driver smile afterwards! It was intentional, I should sue him :)
Swaying Flowers - Video
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Reflections of Geek's Life said...

Hey good try taking the pictures. Let me know if you need any books. I've some really good "e-books" on photography :)

good to have some hobby :) I like it..

Meetu said...

Yeah please share :)

Reflections of Geek's Life said...

check your meet.gujral email :)