Monday 26 April 2010

Trained Horses

Eyes are windows to the soul. No one said its restricted to human beings. Eye contact with this black, sturdy horse brought out the real beauty in him.

The ears show that he is alert, yet he looks so calm and kept gazing at me, while I 'shot' him.

His colour and the white mark on forehead reminded me of 'Black Beauty'.
My first real contact with horses was through that novel by Anna Sewell. It filled me with emotions unknown to me at that age. A mix of sadness and revenge and urge to do something against cruelty to these beautiful mute creatures.

I wonder if animals also think its 'gay' to kiss same sex? The black and brown horses certainly looked happy and gay, showing affection to each other. They actually did a 'tongue to tongue', but I was too slow to capture it :)

 
May be one day I learn to ride a horse. Mount on a horse and go "tuduk tuduk ".... :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: