Monday 26 April 2010

9 black rabbits!

I got to feel the fresh air of this beautiful day as late as 6.30 am, when I started my walk to office.

Took a different route and was appropriately rewarded by nature - met 9 black rabbits and 1 grey rabbit on the way!

I had to find out, what rabbits like to eat, so I can carry some treat for them tomorrow.
Easy - just googled it and found out that they relish brocolli and sunflower seeds.

So I have both these things ready in my bag.
Lets see if they like it or just give me the 'you really think we like brocolli!' looks :P

It is so much fun to dare to do something different as part of this week's agreement of "break the pattern".

While walking to office, I hopped along the way. I woke up at 6 am on Saturday to go out for a walk to explore a different route. I stepped down the stairs, two at a time etc etc

It feels great to do things I would never do normally. Yes, that includes buying sunflower seeds for rabbits, just because the internet said so!

No comments: