Saturday 8 May 2010

Cigarette Stubs

Went picking Cigarette Stubs today. Two bags full! And I could fill them in a walk of less than 500 meters.

I was excited about this task and was almost looking forward to it. My enthusiasm started to lessen as I started to think about the state of mind of people who smoke. How depressed that state must be.

Finally I lightened myself by humming Louis Armstrong's tune and completed this fun task. Even if it wasn't so entertaining, it did amuse the people passing by :)


"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky......"

2 comments:

gurjinder said...

its called " making a difference".
good job sweetheart!
hugs n kisses!

Anonymous said...

You are so great Meetu!
Kram
Susann