Sunday 16 May 2010

A new bar of happiness


Sometimes I get comments like 'that picture is blurred' or 'you should have taken a closer shot' or something something.
When I look at the same picture I can still see the lovely colours of the flowers or the innocent expression of the bird :D


Though I never mind these comments and it doesn't change my point of view of taking pictures from the heart!
However it does make me wonder!
Are we getting too caught up in being too correct.
Do we do this with our lives too?
Have we set a new bar for happiness and thus live in confused state of mind, most often thinking we are not good enough!


While progress is good, we should not forget that life IS a miracle and that everything we have is on a fixed term loan!


Live it while it lasts, this is the only loan that ends sooner than we want it to ;)

No comments: